1. The lack of an ultimate purpose of life among youth are causing anxiety and nervousness, which is exhibited through lethargy, depression, locking themselves in their bedrooms, and ultimately committing suicide.
2. Signs of the fall of Christian faith is apparent seen in the decrease of the number of Christians, the aging of pastors and believers, and more youth leaving the church.
3. Christian been an extremely small minority in the Japanese society, attributing to less than 1% of population, Christian youths are dwarfed by secularism and many end up being secularized.
4. There is an increase of new religions based on materialism and rationalism and youths are drawn to other religions. Antagonism and apathy is also growing towards Christianity due to the influence of polytheism and atheism in society.
5. Sexual immorality, violent tendency, and copycat crimes influenced by Internet or games is increasing among youths.