1. University students are experiencing severe distress as they face the stress of securing employment. High school students are suffering in the midst of extreme pressure from the highly competitive university entrance exams. Many youths are experiencing depression, self-torment, suicidal tendencies, and other critical problems.
2. Through the greater availability of the Internet, addiction to pornography is becoming an issue among university students.
3. Homosexual groups are raising their voices in universities and making public events.
4. Muslims are strategically (e.g. Through offering scholarships) placing more students in Korean universities with a goal to convert Koreans.
5. The influence of individualism and post-modernism are growing and causing more people to leave the church. University students are losing their Christian worldviews to secularism.
6. There is miscommunication between the older and younger generation in the church, and it is causing youths to leave the church.