1. Pre-marital sexual activities are a major problem among Thai youth. Some have sexual intercourses at ages even younger than 12 years old.
2. Drug abuse is increasing among Thai youth. Some students are exploited to become drug dealers in their own schools.
3. Among teenagers, Internet, addiction to gaming and materialism are spreading, even into the rural areas.
4. Broken families have great influence on Thai youths. Youths from broken families lack a good model for a family, which leads to distorted family values. Some youths escape from home due to domestic violence.
5. Homosexuality has become a norm in the Thai society. Homosexuality is accepted publically in media and television. In universities, homosexuals are allowed to cross-dress, and some even build toilets designated for homosexuals.